Gee, this seems extremely accurate. Too funny.
Here is some more Sarah Palin fun.
Filed under Internet Finds, Politics, Sarah Palin the RockStar
Tagged as 2008 vice president debate, alaska, bad debating, election, hockey mom, john mccain, maverick, news, Politics, republican techniques, sarah palin cute, sarah palin debate flow chart, sarah palin sucks, small town values, young sarah palin
Al Qaida will be cheering if Obama is elected. Hamas has endorsed Obama. think about it. And for those who say Palin is dumb… how about you negotiate a pipeline deal or run a state as governor? Sorry to contradict the news you get from Tina Fey.
Help fight Liberalism on college campus!
*Invest in building the next generation of conservative leaders through our national election efforts and our fight against the radical left on campus. We need your help!
the VP debate was stunning. Palin did a decent job faking about 20% of the questions and didn’t even bother answering the other 80%.
i couldn’t help thinking of the end of the movie Billy Madison, when the Principal says to Adam Sandler, “Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
Deb: It’s not just Al Qaida that is cheering if Obama is elected, it is the whole rest of the world, cause finally a narrow-minded administration is gone and wasn’t replaced by another. Good luck getting college campuses to become closed-minded NeoCons. See, college is where people go to get smarter. Not your base.
MovieFan: That quote is perfect!!!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.